Vicki Abbott has worked in primary care since 1998, and has gained a vast knowledge and experience of the NHS during this time.
Vicki’s main areas of responsibility focus on:
– Patient Safety – prevent or reduce risks, errors and harm through audit, monitoring and reviewing performance
– HR – we employ over 60 staff here at Uppingham Surgery
– CQC compliance – collate evidence and demonstrate that we are Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led
– Complaints and Compliments
– Data Protection (GDPR) – patient confidentiality, information governance and IT security
Vicki feels privileged to work with a compassionate, caring and driven team underpinned by a passion to deliver exemplary patient care.
Out of work Vicki enjoys cooking, spending time with friends and family, shopping, reading, music and fast cars!